Move your PR firm into the 20-25% profit-margin range . . . year after year.
Announcing the new, expanded edition of the definitive guide to financial management of the PR agency. This edition includes updated benchmarking and ratios—model P&L and balance sheets, plus billing and staff utilization rates for agencies by specialty, size and region—so you can compare your firm with the best and tweak your operations to increase profitability.
You’ll find chapters revealing best practices on:
- How to set fees for various staff levels
- How to collect on slow-paying clients
- How to survive the next recession
- How to build your firm for maximum cash-out
- Clever ways to cut unnecessary costs
- How to craft ironclad contracts with all your clients
- How to motivate and retain your top staff
- How much to spend on staff, rent and new business
This handbook can put hundreds of thousands more dollars in your—and your employees’—pockets over the coming years. It will help you survive and grow now . . . and retire happily later. No wonder hundreds of the nation’s top PR entrepreneurs swear by this guide and have happily paid $345 for it. Acquire it now for only $299.
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE UNTIL FEBRUARY 14, 2016